- Non-Governmental Organisations(ngos)
- Self Help Groups (shgs)
- Micro Finance Institutions (mfis)
- Post Offices
- Insurance Agents
- Civil Society Organisations (csos)
- Farmers’ Clubs
- Community Based Organisations
- Cooperatives Societies
- Village Knowledge Centers
- Agri Clinics/ Agri Business Centers
- Krishi Vigyan Kendras
- Khadi And Village Industries Units
- Corporate Entities With IT Outlets In Rural Parts
There are two methods of withdrawing payment. One is by ATM card of any bank by using Pin pad device and secondly he can withdraw amount of any bank in which Aadhar of customer of customer has been updated.
Payment cannot be done by cheque or payslip.
BC can do transaction till 9:00 PM. Portal will be open till 00 pm.
2 Photo, Aadhar card, PAN No, Electricity Bill/Voter card, Police verification, MC/Sarpanch Character certificate, 10 Rs. Stamp paper
Company will provide Banner, t-shirt and Bio-metric,Lazer Printer,Finger Print Device,Web camera ,Swipe Machine to BC.
Commission of each month will be transferred in BC OD after next 15 date of next month. For example, for month August, commission will be transferred upto 15 September.
- He will open a OD account and if Branch don’t allow send his/her Photo, Aadhar, Pan NO, mail id, phone no, Linked Branch id etc to com
- Head office will provide an Appointment letter to regional office for permission of OD account. Same letter will also be provided to BC by Head office.
- After opening of OD account, you have to send the complete excel format to comfor KO code permission along with payment deposit slip by your side.
- Head office will send BC details to regional office for KO code and maximum in one weekKO code will be generated.
- Bc has to set up a FD in the concern Branch as security and back will provide interest on this FD
Jan dhan account with zero balance.
In this account, customer can deposit a fix amount each month and bank will provide interest on it.
- Withdraw – Commission Rate Rs. 0.40% with Minimum Rs. 1/- and maximum Rs. 20/-
- Deposit –Commission rate Rs. 0.40% with minimum Rs.1/- and maximum Rs. 25/-
- Computer/Laptop, Printer, Bio-metric and PIN PAD.
- Day Transaction reports summery can be print from bc portal (but after 00 pm).
NGO/Trust Acts, Cooperative society, Post offices, Retired Bank employees, Ex-service men., Retired Govt. Employees, Individuals owners of kirana/medical/fai price shop owners, Insurance companies, Individuals who own petrol pumps, Retired teachers, Individual members of farmer’s clubs, Kiosks, CSC, Auto dealers, tractor dealers.
- Giving formal banking services to poor people in urban & rural areas.
- Promoting habit of money-savings, insurance, pension-investment among poor-people.
- Help them get loans at reasonable rates from normal banks. So they don’t become victims in the hands of local moneylender cum thugs.
© Digital India.